Friday, March 14, 2008

JUDGEMENT OBAMA STYLE

i HAD TO COPY THIS POST FROM TAYLOR MARSH .COM COMMENTS.I THINK THIS SHOWS GREAT INSIGHT TO THE MESSIAH.



Here is what I posted on Obama's Huffpo blog.
I'm posting it here because I seriously doubt it will get posted there:

Good judgment?
Let me give you a lesson in good judgment Mr. Obama.
When I was in High School, I was a popular kid, captain of the football team type. One day, I made friends with this quirky kid, somewhat out of sympathy because he wasn't very popular and because
I like to make friends no matter who a person may be. About one year after we became friends, I guess he felt really comfortable around me because he gave me a brochure and a pamphlet and asked me to attend a KKK meeting with him, then he mentioned other kids I was friends with who were already members. I immediately shoved his papers back into his hands and told him what I thought about racists like the KKK and never had anything more to do with him after that day. All those other kids he told me about never spoke to me again and always gave me weird looks. But I could care less.

Now you on the other hand walked into a Church where the pastor openly spoke hatred about his country and about White people over 20 years ago. What was your judgment then? You could have got up and left. But you didn't. I think it's because you knew that you needed to be a member of that Church in order to fulfill your political ambitions in that part of Chicago.

Again speaking about your judgment, Rev Wright made some of his anti-American comments back in the year 2003. What did you do? Did you renounce his comments then? No. Did you stop going to hear his sermons? No.

There’s an article in the New York Times which clearly demonstrates that you and your campaign knew Rev. Wright’s hate filled sermons would hurt you in this election over a year ago and how you were taking steps to limit the potential damage. Did you show the good judgment to renounce Wright’s comments then? No.

Mr. Obama, there’s this all too familiar pattern coming from you and your campaign in this election, in that after everyone of your electoral losses, your campaign immediately attacks someone close to Hillary Clinton as being a racist. Not only do I find these attacks on Hillary Clinton as being all too convenient, I marvel at the hutzpah you have displayed, especially now considering all of the racism you so willingly subjected yourself to at your Church. Why is your feigned outrage on racism only targeted at your electoral opponent, but not at your mentor for the past twenty years? And he’s not your “crazy Uncle” as you have tried to downplay him. He’s your chosen mentor, in your own words.

Also, as I’m sure you are well aware, there’s this anti-White speech in the movie Malcolm X where the fictional Malcolm X blames White people for all of what ails the Black community. How do I know that you know about this hate filled speech? Because you crib whole lines from it and recite them whenever you speak in front of mostly Black audiences. You really get a good laugh when you say “That’s what they do! They bamboozle you! They hoodwink you”, because you know what those words mean in front of that audience.

Just as I could see right though George W. Bush back in 2000, and I knew he was a fraud and I took the heat for calling him one, I know that you too are a fraud. And I see right though you. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you have done to the Clintons. But I’m sure you hate them just as much as your mentor Wright has shown that he does, other wise you would have shown the “good judgment” to walk away from his hate speech twenty years ago, just as I walked away from the KKK 30 years ago.


No comments:


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors