Thursday, November 29, 2007

Roads for Sale

www.slate.com/id/2138950/
Check out Slate.coms link above let me know what you think.
OK, so I take your house , tax your income, tax your property and build a road for the betterment of us all by virtue of eminent domain. Then I pass a law so I can charge you to drive on it ,so the road make lots and lots of money. Next I sell it to a foreign company that donated millions to get me reelected. God I love America.The Republican way sell out America today. PLEASE WAKE UP AND VOTE FOR DEMOCRAT.

As I watch the debates and listen to the pundits say over and over again how the WAR GOT THE DEMOCRATS ELECTED I have to wounder are we that simplistic? I may not be the brightest star in the sky but one issue only. I think it was a host of issues. How about the people that came out to vote against the Republican hypocrisy? How about those that specifically came out to vote to end the Jack Abramoff Republican corruption. How about those who came out to vote for science in stead of a Republican agenda set out to destroy science advances in our country. How about those who came out to vote for the separation of church and state and to protect our country from the Republican parties agenda to turn the USA into a theocracy. How about those that don't want their tax dollars building Republican political bridges to nowhere. How about those that found the appointment of Religious Right fundamentalist to all departments of or government appalling. How about the snowball affect of all of these "HOW ABOUTS"? If you intend to vote Republican ever again Please ask that your choice be able to think for him or herself and not be just another lemming leaping over the Republican cliff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't America great!


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors