Friday, January 11, 2008

Chris Matthews stokes the fires of racism!

Once again Chris Matthews selectively edits Clintons remarks to belittle the Clintons. Chris picked the "fairy tale " Remark and showed only the tail. at least Keith Obherman had the sense to show what Bill Clinton was saying. Criticising Obambas voting record not his whole DREAM CANDIDACY. Chris Matthews is doing himself and his profession a grave injustice. Fox News we all know is a joke now so is Hardball. I was a loyal viewer of his show . I now feel duped I wounder what else I fell for and didn't know all the facts but took his word for it . Damn it make me feel like a rube.
thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A COPY OF AN EMAIL I SENT TO CHRIS MATTHEWS
No matter how you try to justify your negative comments about Hilary you have made it abundantly clear that you harbor an intense dislike for her and much prefer Obama or McCain in this election.I am deeply disturbed that you would allow your bias to push your objectivety aside.You might consider changing the name of your program from Hardball to Lowball. This style of "journalism" is a better fit on Fox News than on MSNBC You're better than that Chris....!


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors