Thursday, January 10, 2008

How can the Democrats lose?

I can't believe what I'm hearing about Barack Obama. I think I'm an average Joe and I just don't believe it. He has now been compared to Thomas Jefferson by none other then John Kerry. OK ! First JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and now Thomas Jefferson.Give me and the rest of the world with half a brain a break. That is how to lose and election! Create a man that is unbelievable. This is his whole pitch, his whole campaign. Dreams and Hopes. I hope and dream I might win the lottery too. To this date his entire campaign has been built around a vote on the war he never cast! Why didn't he cast that vote? He couldn't he was not even in the game! He as well as millions of people thought we shouldn't go into Iraq as well. Big Deal! Had he been in the game and a part of the political process on a national level he might not have cast that vote , perhaps not ,we will never no will we.

So we have a guy who has nothing but a dream and a silver tongue and we are willing to make him the Democratic candidate for president of the most powerful nation in the world. DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE Of THIS COUNTRY WILL BUY IT?
I DON'T and I'm an average Joe!

Rambles

No comments:


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors