Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Hate I told you so

I just watched Charlie Rose have on none other the James Clyburn. Again what a suprise! Today he is taking back some of his words and calling for a calming down of the racial rhetoric. Of course he is ,Barack is leading in the South Carolina polls by now. Barack is a user and he used Clyburn and Clyburn fell for it. Shame on him. The race riot has started and we will not forget who through the first stone. Barack Obama. He will now have to prove he can be this big uniter only after he uses race to get what he wants. I will not let him forget I will not forget. If he is elected as the Democratic nominee I will sadly watch and say I told you so, as the Republican party tears him apart to the shred of a dream he once had. Who in the hell does he think he is? How dumb does he think we are? To open a war in the election to win South Carolina! To think Hillary is disparaging to blacks is ridiculous. Comparing Obamba to JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. Thomas Jefferson and before long Jesus H Chist is what will be his down fall. Believe me he could not hold their puke bucket . He is a self absorbed. Anyone who lets these comparisons continue is delusional to himself. Just like Bush delusional! I hope I don't have to say I told you so like I do now about Bush.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

9 out of 10 Republicans prefer Obama. There is a reason for this. Do the math....


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors