Monday, January 7, 2008

Likable Hillary or competent Hillary

The polls show Hillary behind Barack by almost 10 points I hope they are wrong. She really showed how much of a grasp she has on the issues last night but the main street press doesn't care. I keep hearing will you want her in your living room for the next 8 years? What the hell does that mean! George bush seemed like a NICE GUY too unless you are on your third tour in Iraq. I want someone who can get the job done. Who knows the players in the world. Someone who understands what it will take to twist Republican arms to get a bill passed.
John Edwards specific bill the patients bill of rights he claimed to be his major accomplishment never passed the house.What no major press even mentions it.
Obamas national co chair is Jim Demers a lobbyist for the drug companies not a peep from the main press. Check out http://www.taylormarsh.com/
I wish I could have a national news station like Rupert Murdock.
Well just some ramblings I hope some day I can figure out how to get the world to read them.

No comments:


Boy do I miss Moms cookin

Contributors